Terms and conditions
The Prize is given to individuals deserving of special recognition by reason of their outstanding contributions to knowledge in the historical discipline through their works, publications and teaching.
– The Prize is awarded nominally.
– The Prize cannot be awarded posthumously.
– No personal application can be made.
– The members of the CISH/ICHS will send their proposal to the secretary general and to the president of the CISH/ICHS. Only one proposal can be received per member.
– The proposals must include a statement detailing the work of the nominee and give as many elements as possible (CV, books, articles, etc.) to inform the members of the jury.
The members of the Board of CISH/ICHS form the jury according to the guidelines voted on during the General Assembly in Jinan in 2015.
The proposals will be submitted to the office of CISH/ICHS:
c/o Fondazione Luigi Einaudi
via Principe Amedeo, 34
via email to: email@example.com
before September 15th, 2023.
The awardee will be honored publicly during the General Assembly of CISH/ICHS in Tokyo in Autumn 2024.