The congress of the International Committee of historical Sciences was held in Jinan (Shandong University). For the first time the congress has been organized in Asia. The number of registered participants reached approximately 2 600, from 88 countries view it now. Never before had so many junior researchers attended the congress, many with financial help from ICHS, Shandong University and PVWF, a Dutch Foundation. For the first time also, the international Prize for History was delivered.
- Call for proposals for the XXIII ICHS Congress, Poznan 2020.
- Migration as a Cultural Phenomenon
- Gábor Klaniczay awarded the 2016 International Prize for History CISH
- Gallery of pictures of the XXII Congresse at Jinan, August 2015
- 2017 : The next General assembly In Moscow
- The XXIIIrd Congress – Poznan